Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy BlogDay to Me

March 5 is the one year anniversary of SheenaVision. Gawd, what fun it has been. Thanks to all of you who have read, cut 'n pasted, commented, linked, blogrolled, eggrolled and eyerolled at Sheena's view of the world around her.

Let us run the retrospective montage...

My first post ever. Sniff sniff... Hello World.

In her second post, Sheena confesses her true inspiration. Why did I start this blog? Well, after reading this crap I slammed down my keyboard and yelled out "Oh for Fuck's Sakes, I can do way better than THAT". So I did.. She hasn't commented here for a while, but it was fun when she used to come around.


Shocking yet upon reflection, unsurprising hands-down winner for Most Viewed Single Post Ever. Independent validation of the dear Imp's hypothesis on the Tits for Hits gambit. About 10% of SheenaVisions's daily hits according to SiteMeter are as a result of google searches for the word "Splooge".

Tonight's Episode: A Very Special SheenaVision...

Exhibit A, and B

Most COMMENTS EVER!!! Heh heh heh.

The post that makes me miss my brother

The post that makes me miss my sister

The post that makes me miss my mama

Some of my fave pictures ever on this one

First post that got me a free pint

Something that made me cry (no, not Yellowtail Chardonnay)

A post that got banned from a friend's site because of the words "sheena's pussy"

Please read the peoples linked over on the right on my Shit I Read List because I'd never put anything on there that wasn't intelligent, funny and compelling.

Well. Except maybe Kierk's Blog...

9 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about the best post that you buy a beer for

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Sheena said...

Oh yeah... I owe you one for inspiring a title don't I.... which one was it again?

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i should get an award for being your best looking commenter.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Leatherhands said...

Congrats Sheena. This is a great spot to stop off at. I often wonder "would Sheena scoff at me" whenever I pour myself a glass of whatever's in the house.
(Now of course, I realize that you would only scoff indirectly and in writing...never in person.)
The essence of Sheena? Wickedly smart, sexy, mysterious and unattainable....that's how we like our blogging chicks!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

Wow, what a trip down memory lane - I feel like I was here all along.

Your pussy is really beautiful. I love to dress my pussycat up all the time.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Whitenoise said...

Congrats and thanks. Caught up on some of your earlier words and saw more of the "right stuff" that compels me to visit.

The Remembrance Day post was poignant. The post about your friend's Winnipeg wake was thoughtful and touching.

And, I thought that I was the only one who believed that the whole Raymi thing was grossly overrated.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogday to you.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blog day to the bestest blogstess I know. And that I'm related to.

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone told me I should start blogging - but you know - you're a tough act to follow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home