Sunday, March 05, 2006

Posh Becks

Canada's Rebecca Eckler has long been one of my favourite columnists. Critics call her a Princess Diarist and the online world is full of jealous bitches who hate that she gets paid decent $$ for the fluffy name-dropping nonsense she is able to pull out of her yogacized ass. Good on ya, I say.

Though I haven't read her book, "Knocked Up", in which the aforementioned party girl finds herself unexpectedly pregnant, I have started to worry because starlet Anne Hathaway (of Princess Diaries I and II fame... and soon to be star of The Devil Wears Prada) has just been signed to star in "Knocked Up" a movie written and directed by Judd Apatow (he of Ron Burgundy and 40 Year Old Virgin fame). I have found no apparent link to Eckler's book of the same name.

Is Anne Hathaway stealing Becky's life? The coincidences are quite stunning. Better get Rigorous Intuition on this. STAT!

Eckler's new blog Nine Pound Dictator outlines the trials and tribulations of the unmarried mother struggling to stay relevant in the modern world. Already the jealous bitches are shitting all over it, but I say Blog On Becks. Clearly I am the only one who has seen genuine humour in a gal who has a Filipina Prada-hand-me-down-addicted nanny named "Imelda".

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm just jealous!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home