Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sun Girls... or "I Was A Teenage Splooge Jewellery Model"


UPDATE-Sunshine Girl Back Tomorrow
Sep, 20 2006 - 7:10 AM

TORONTO/AM 640 TORONTO - It was a day without sunshine on the backpage of the Toronto Sun but she's coming back out tomorrow.
The disappearance of the Sunshine Girl this morning caused quite a stir in this city but managers at the paper are throwing cold water on the report that she's done for good.

They say it was a technical glitch and that all will be right for Thursday morning.


The Sun Media Corporation: A Quebecor Media Company with local editions in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg shocked the world yesterday when Toronto neglected to publish the famous "Sun Girl". Over the years the Sunshine Girl has provided tear-out and push-pin inspiration to the shipper receiver, propeller head, greasemonkey and high school locker demographic. And that's good clean fun. A little cleavage, a pouty smile, wind tousled hair. Nothing wrong with a little eye candy to start the day.

But Sheena has been profoundly disturbed in recent months with a rather disgusting new trend in SunGirlLand. It's the omnipresent evidence of the 'money shot'.

Why are these girls wearing navel piercings that look like a big old wad of well, you know.

I'll let my readers decide for themselves.

Dribble Bigger dribble Splat Plop Bloop bloop Plip Leakage

21 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

plip's my favorite

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cum splooge isn't listed? It's my favorite.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you stole my "money shot" so now I want money. lots of it

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

Get off my case, mom.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Tarkwell Robotico said...

And the Pope's busy talking about Islam??? In my best Pacino, "there's souls getting lost over here!"

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Leatherhands said...

Thank God my hormones are operating to proper specs. These chicks all look about 15 to me. (ie, no sack-tingle.)

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Tarkwell Robotico said...

Leatherhands,

take a second look:

plip and plop - under the mascara - are lucky to be under 30. The only thing young in them is silicone!

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloop bloop

has to be close to 40

leatherhands, why leather hands?

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Leatherhands said...

OK, I've looked again. Chucker, the operative word was "they LOOK about 15 to me." Those two could be close to thirty, but still too young for me. (Got that, Buzz Hargrove?)
Jacobin, I disagree...I think bloop-bloop is a burned out, over waffle-tanned early twenties.
(The legend of Leatherhands has been beaten to death on previous blogs....however, there is apparently a band in the UK called Leatherhands, so I may have to start using my actual name.)

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Tarkwell Robotico said...

bloop bloop is Ann Coulter skinny. grooooossssssss.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More splat, please.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt Sheena was inviting a bunch of creepy men to come oogle these ladies.

any of them you, Sheena?

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

No Dworkin-fan. But I have a picture of my pussy over here for anybody interested.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Joe Calgary said...

Being a male of typical mentality, I refuse to respond as it will most definately incriminate me.

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember seeing a waitress in a bar once with a little chain attached to her belly ring that went around her waist, like a belt. I had visions of drunks grabbing her by the belly chain thang looking for a beer at last call. OUCH.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Leatherhands said...

Damn, that Sheena knows the oldest trick for increasing blog traffic. And we fucking fell for it. Clever girl. Clever, clever girl.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, leather. She won my heart with all the wine and food talk. She's such a sweet talker.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger scout said...

navel splooge jewelry....gives a whole new meaning to 'pearl necklace'.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Sheena? The descriptors given in this edition are in fact the names of new weapon systems we here at the Fightin' 49th are testing currently.
Though not a breach of security, we at the Fightin' 49th view this blog entry with cautious curiosity, as long as our wives don't find out....

Have A Nice America Day

Capt. Steve Collier
Public Affairs
49th Fighter Wing
U.S.A.F.
Holloman A.F.B. N.M.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

geez the last time I saw the toronto sun I think it was wrapped around my fish & chips.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Tarkwell Robotico said...

consider it faux tartar sauce, then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home