Friday, June 16, 2006

Playing with Sheena's Pussy


Sitting around the dinner table. A bottle of Flat Rock Pinot Noir into the conversation.

Kickin' back, relaxing, Sheena says to her dining companion: "You know what? I haven't played my all-time favourite after-dinner game in ages".

"What game is that", he enquired.

"Babushka Kitty". "I haven't played Babushka Kitty in ages", I said.

He didn't know WTF I was talking about, and Sheena became concerned and worried about her choice in dinner companions.

"BABUSHKA KITTY!!!" How can you not know what Babushka Kitty is?



So I proceeded to demonstrate. Take one linen napkin folded something like this to make a right-angled triangle. Probably best to do this after dinner is over and there is no intention to re-use the napkin again before laundering.

Bring the two ends together and tie them loosely.

Find the cat.

Put the napkin over kitty's head, and gently tighten the two ends so as to form a Kitty Babushka. You are done. Unless you now need a bandage or two. THEN you are done.




Sheena invites her readers to post their own Babushka Kitty photos and send links. I dunno, maybe it's just a Winnipeg thang.


4 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Crazylegs said...

Babushka Kitty? Two thoughts come to mind:

1. Do truth-in-advertising laws apply to blogging? They should, you know.

2. Are you prepared for the kinds of pictures you may be receiving?

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Leatherhands said...

Best "closeup of a pissed off cat face" shot ever taken. Worthy of that rare Leatherhands honour of print-out and pin-up. Congrats. Pissed my pants.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats have no sense of humour.

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell. My cats are declawed and I've had my tetanus shot. I mean, what could they do? Run back to the pound? They are far too lazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home