Monday, March 13, 2006

Wigging Out



Dumped again. Abandoned. Packed the old kit bag with no forwarding address. A two year relationship thrown away without any explanation.

I've been through this before. I'll survive. In fact, I'm pretty sure I might have met someone new tonight. Someone I'm willing to try again with. Tend to go through this pattern every couple of years. Always start out a little shy, hesitant. Afraid to ask for what I really want deep down. Over weeks and months, the trust builds up and finally I can be myself. Confess my fantasies. Aspire to be the person I really think I could be.

And then Poof.

Gone.

Not even a Dear Sheena letter. In fact it was worse.... intimately detailed cards were apparently taken or destroyed on a whim.

I suppose I can understand it to some extent. I had admitted to seeing someone else on those weekends in Toronto. Or when I had an important event to attend and our schedules didn't mesh. But we could have talked about it. I might have changed, if I had known.

Rot in hell Kristie. You cowardly hairdressing bitch. No more 20% tips from me should your sorry ass ever cross my path again. Darlene was there to pick up the pieces. You're dead to me now.

4 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you scared me there for a minute, sheena. gawd. i hope your beau doesn't read your blog. or does...

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...he scans the room, seeking his next conquest. There, perched at a table for one, a lone rose wilting in a narrow vase, she sits. He catches her eye, crosses the room with practiced elegance. "You look...lost. Alone." A point of light reflected in the single tear on her cheek. "Say nothing," he breathes. "I know just what you need." She gives herself to him, as the many women before her. He withdraws his styling tongs. Tonight--she is his. For he is...the rebound hairdresser.

-K

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rotflmao...

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Sheena.

A good story idea in this one.

The smut authour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home