Friday, March 10, 2006

Look up... Look w-a-a-a-y up...

Earlier this week I had a couple of pints with some people and it struck me that one guy I've known for a while is wound up pretty tight lately. So I said to someone else, "Like, is he gonna snap or what? Pretty frickin' bitter these days, eh?".

And then I immediately shifted the topic of conversation to one of my never-fail conversation ice-breakers. "So, what's your favourite potential sniper-tower?".

I always have my eye on potential sniper-towers. You never know when you have to watch your back. And one always needs to keep one's head up. Harry Whittington smells what the Sheena is cooking.


"The Forks" never existed as a must-see destination when I lived in Winnipeg, so seeing this structure was a bit of a shocker.


So far the Investors Group building in Willowdale is up near the top of my Ontario list. I never get an Eastern exposure at the Ramada hotel across the street.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Big Ben said...

I have scouted several loactions myself. If you lived in Winnipeg, instead of shooting other people, youshould have shot yourself.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Sheena said...

Well, golly. Thanks for the input, Big Ben.

But as my mentor once told me, 'Dying is easy. It's comedy that's hard'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home