Monday, March 06, 2006

Requiem

Sometimes I dream about it. I can still smell it in the back of my mind. I miss its touch. The soft worn edges, couple of threads just barely beginning to fray.. the seam between the credit card slots worn into a fistula from repeated card insertion and removal.

I bought my baby in May 2002. Holt Renfrew, Calgary Alberta. Paid No PST, which made her all the sweeter. I lost her in September 2005. She was my constant companion. My drinking buddy. Elegant, sophisticated, but never complained about the occasional beer dunking or mauling by jealous compadres.

Rest in peace my love. May your abductor/murderer rot in hell.

2002-2005 - Sheena's Pride and Joy

6 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

Dammit. I think there's mosquitos on this site. Hey commenters. Be funny! No sleepy heads allowed!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

If you can't be funny and original with your mocking on my blog, click here!

http://www.blogger.com/signup.g

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger ninepounddictator said...

Oh, get another baby. I love your baby. That was the first baby I had too, about 7 years ago. I just got flashbacks to when I first saw my baby - a gift. More pics of the baby! haha.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

I wish I would have upgraded to the 'self-destruct' model so when the gun-toting bastard took my angel away I could have activated the Miuccia dye pack explosion so he couldn't sell my baby to a crack ho.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

errr.. in no way a slur against Crack Mommies.. though...

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing more tragic than a woman's purse torn from her money....

Th'PonyToBetOn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home