Saturday, April 21, 2007

There Are Worse Things Than Being Alone

That Bukowski quote still in my head and reminded me of last week being delayed almost 4 hours at the Pittsburgh Airport with everything closing up after 2 hours and nobody for me to mock but myself.




Oh yeah, now I remember one of those worse things. These airport perogies. What the hell were they thinking putting fried cabbage in with the onions. These mutants were more fried ravioli than perogy. Ick. Not a recommendation.

5 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Whitenoise said...

Surprising that there aren't people sleeping on those benches. You find them curled up in the weirdest places at 03:00.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger pumpernickel said...

Sheena,

Back from Peg. Had some great church-made varenyky (Cheese and saurekraut filled). Those ladies make them with love.

pumpernickel

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. Some of my happiest memories are of being alone mocking myself.

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those perogies look soggy and greasy and inedible

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

Oh Pumpernickel!
Church lady perogies are the best ever in the whole world. The one justification for organized religion that I wholeheartedly back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home