Saturday, April 14, 2007

Patent Pending

Sitting with cocktail in hand at the Melody Bar at the Gladstone Hotel and Sheena turns to up and coming urban artist/social critic Jeks and says "you know what"?

Jeks: What

Sheena: I have figured out what the world's most odourless substance is.

Jeks: What

Sheena: Snot

Jeks: Why

Sheena: Because it has zero smell. If snot had a smell you'd smell it all day long and it would drive you crazy.

Jeks: You're right.

Sheena: I know.

Jeks: You know, that would make a cost-effective and environmentally friendly deoderant. From this day forward, I'm just going to pick my nose and wipe it under my arms.

Sheena: Good thinking.

7 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually... gross! It does have a smell but you can't notice it when it's still in your nose but let's say you blow your nose and then smell it, it has a smell. Gross.. Just sayin'....

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Sheena said...

I think that's just the Kleenex smell, spy.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Crazylegs said...

You ladies are making me soooo hot. Are there websites for this sort of thing? There ought to be.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Whitenoise said...

I'm sending you my two youngest kids and a box of kleenex so that you can further your research.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Water has no taste because it's always in your mouth. Among other things I'm sure.

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I just realized why my farts don't stink.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Jerin said...

ha ha snot funny. Just kiddin can I use that one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home