Sunday, April 15, 2007

Things That Make Sheena Wish She Had Lightening Bolts That Shot Out Of Her Eyeballs

  • Very very noisy empty airport moving sidewalks moving nobody whatsoever just clanking in my head making me crazy and angry
  • Airport bars that close 2 hours before your flight leaves no matter what passenger requirements are
  • Patrons at Pittsburgh airport sports bars showing NHL playoffs who are unable to accept your undeniable Ottawaesque superiority.
  • Free wireless that tempts you into complacency until you get a failed VPN connection you cocksucker
  • Getting totally hosed on buying weekend getaway tickets to Jamaica and having to pay a $30 delivery fee for a paper fucking ticket the likes of which I have not had to deal with in this goddamn century.
  • Remembering that I'm doing this for a good pal and gorgeous female professional who needs her ass kicked in the man ho department.
  • For forgetting my digital camera USB cord and either will have to buy a new one this week or will have to delay my blogger and youtube upload gratifications. Including a new DH-8 turbo prop take off video that I know a certain Saskish lefty boy will totally get off on.
  • Is that a dangling participle? get off on?

8 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Jason Bo Green said...

I think you forgot to mention "being able to roast suckling pigs with a mere glance".

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger whitenoise said...

PIT -> Wings, Suds 'n Spuds. Short drive from the terminal but worth it.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

OH yeah, Jason!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Marky Mark said...

I spent $200 at the Cheese Boutique yesterday thanks to you-where shall i send the bill?

Did you book your flights on expedia? They sent me paper tickets out of an Ottawa travel agency recently. It was a pain because it meant no online check-in. Plus you can't lose them. But you won't.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Leatherhands said...

I think "angy Sheena" is my fave. All those beautifully placed curse words. Something I really get off on. And revel in.

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Wicked Willy said...

Leather , take a bumber , dude .

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger tkkerouac said...

You always seem to be flying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home