Saturday, April 07, 2007

1:46am Recap and Recollection



Pat: So what colour was your Slurpee last night Sheena? Ya drunk Slurpee slurpin' taquito eatin' lush......

Sheena: Oh fuck. I forgot I called you Pat. Oops. I didn't get a Slurpee. Just a taquito. 2 I think. Shit. Let me go check my camera. Now I'm scared.

Sheena: My cell phone says the call was at 1:46am. Sorry!


Spy: lol an actual drunk dial captured!

Sooey: Wow. Good thing you HAVE a cell phone, Sheena.

Sheena: I know. Some how drunk postcards just don't have the same wake-up-the-house-at-2am-for-no-good-reason cachet.

Pat: All I really heard was "smschlupee s'pineapple Mmm..tacquitoes...wtf is that? hahahahah....mermle mermle..lala..hahahah..oh my God that's so funny".....click.

10 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if some trashy families just have taquitos for Easter dinner...

Maybe I'll start a trashy family tradition for next year...

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

Makes sense. You could combine dinner with a taquito hunt around the house, and people just eat what they find.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Jason said...

eeeek

i never ever eat anything in the hot dog family

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yabbut then you'd have grease stain marks around the house & you'd have a permanent reminder of where those taquitos were hidden

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf is that last photo? 2 weiners in a paper bag with mustard?

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

Those be taquitos, up close and personal, spy.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

I've never had a taquito, but I *did* just finish inventing a new dessert for guests at dinner. After lasagna and salad, I sliced open some cookie dough lengthwise, so I could unroll it in one piece onto a cookie sheet, and bake it, sort of like a logroll, for about 8 or 10 minutes, til it was brownie-crispy outside, but really gooey and warm but uncooked on the inside. After that, I cut it into three pieces, and dished them out, and plopped vanilla ice cream, softened in the refrigerator for an hour, over top. It was great.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger CheekierMeSly said...

Any rum added to that schlurrrpee? You're bringing back great memories from the Stop & Drink in Chicago! One of the best meals with work chums ever - it's amazing what $90 can buy in cheap beer and food catered by 7-11.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Mark Turuk said...

Actually, that begs the question, should I open the 1 meg attachment you sent to my phone, given that I do not have a data-plan and it would cost me $20.00? ;)

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger tkkerouac said...

have to stop coming here on an empty stomach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home