Saturday, March 31, 2007

I am NOT a Criminal. I Just Have A Lot to Say and Not Enough Places to Say It

It is Raymi's Birthday today but she was kind enough to send me a present.

raymi lauren said...
whats your email address i have a present for you

Sheena said...
My email is sheena_verputzout@hotmail.com. But now I'm scared.

Sheena said...
A very happy birthday Raymi. I hope it is fun and full of good blog material pictures. But, like where is MY present?

raymi lauren said...
i told you i need yer email address i have something to send you email me, raymitheminx.blogspot.com

raymi lauren said...
look what i found you criminal...

But you know what this means, right. Raymi's ass and Sheena's ass have been on the EXACT SAME toilet seat.

8 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a second... you didn't write that, right?

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

I write all of my own blog material, spy. And when I quote something I try to remember to use italics.

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..... and who'll make the doctor's appointment first?

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, where might the missive be? I guess it wouldn't be cool for me to haunt sheena's haunts, give us a clue, do they have free tampoons?

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that reminds me of the "kanata prison for bad lezzies who LICK TOO MUCH!!!"

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Whitenoise said...

You were there? ;-O

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bit of a camel toe on the hero

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

criminal of HEARTS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home