Thursday, August 31, 2006

Moon Over Bathurst Street

Moon giver, wider than a smile. I'm crossin' you in style some day. Old crack maker, you heartbreaker. Whatever you're showin', I'm goin' your way. Two buttcheeks, off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. We're after the same buddy's end, waitin' to bendover. My dirty gotch friend, Moon Giver, and me..........

Sheena got mooned this morning. Hot off the heels of my gitch post, sure enough don't I see some dirty ass crack first thing before a cup of coffee today.

Got on the Queen W #501 Street Car around 7:50am. Standing room only. Absently staring out the window near Bathurst. Red Light. Mind wandering. Watch the group of 6 or 7 twenty-somethings hanging out on the steps of an old bank building now turned into an arts and crafts centre. Couple of them point at the streetcar. One waves and laughs. Next thing Sheena knows, he jumps from the top of the stairs onto the sidewalk, turns around in a single bound and whips his jeans down.

Did I really just see that? Couple of ladies standing near to me had the same stunned disbelieving half-grin on their faces. Yep. We just got mooned.

Old guy beside me squinted and exclaimed "Quite the harelip on that little kid, eh?".


3 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger scout said...

old guy's comment rules! cracked me up. nice lyrics.

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very rude.

But just out of curiosity, did he have a nice ass?

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Sheena said...

Not particularly, Pam. He was a young guy, but kinda thin and looked a little like life had been rough to him lately, so the ass cheeks were quite flat. Not grabbable at all. And likely not all that clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home