Monday, July 02, 2007

CougarVision


Dinner on Friday at Big Daddy's Crab Shack on Elgin in Ottawa. A very interesting place. Noted cougar bar, but actually really really good food. Never eaten anything there I didn't like. Half price appetizers at happy hour a major bonus. Friday was a special night with some great chicky friends. Sometimes it's good to be a girl.



Sheena is very picky about raw seafood and refuses to eat sushi in landlocked cities. However she will indulge in the Malpeques at Big Daddy's quite willingly. Other fans rave over the in-house special oyster sauces. Hot, mild, whatever. Sheena just goes for the middle bottle. The home made peppered vodka. Couple of splashes of that, a squeeze of lemon, and then swallow it all like it was the world's biggest loogie.

One of the chickies landed late after the kitchen had closed. So we went to Marroush's for dessert. Sigh. I don't know what cologne he was wearing, but it made us swoon.

Note that none of these are Sheena's boobs.





5 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

F.S.P. is on!!!! think ya can guess it this time :D

cologne...you actually LIKE cologne.....pttttoey!
nice hairy breasts btw....ever thought of hormone replacement therapy?

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like my sushi, land-locked or no. Hardly anything could keep me away from my mandatory monthly dose!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Whitenoise said...

Hey, I'm just on my way out for sushi in landlocked- cowtown... If I don't visit tomorrow, well, you'll know what happened.....

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd. Either this is the rudest comments section EVER or I'm double intendring TOO MUCH!! If those BOOBS were HUGER, they'd look just like mine, Sheena.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Aw, man, I lived in Ottawa 7 years and went by Big Daddy's like every day and always wanted to try it out but never did...

I believe this is my only regret after leaving two years ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home