Thursday, March 27, 2008

Good Bye Earl...

Sheena the prairie babe hereby and thoroughly does declare that she misses EARLS. I know, I know...chain restaurants ain't cool, but Earl's on Main in Winnipeg, and the downtown Calgary location hold special places in Sheena's black ashen covered heart.



The Bellinis...

The smoked chicken quesadilla with amazingly thin crispy fries on the side and what I had forgotten was the most heartbreakingly lovely swirly blend of sour cream and jerk sauce...
Asking the waitress which of the six currencies in my wallet she prefers as a tip...



Oh the memories... of the Xmas party lists planned and ripped up... of the birthday party pictures taken and destroyed.. of the gang sitting around the bar playing Which Sex in the City Character Are You?

(err... Samantha.. duh, eh?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GovJ4jAnr14

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samantha...there was never any doubt...

But I can only watch it when I'm with a Woman...

Or when I'm high...

Sheena, in the spirit of Earl's, I commented/posted my first Whisky and Whiskey review, earlier tonite, on ChuckerCanuck's site...

Cheers .


Midnight Tory

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd never heard of Earl's until the Leash-holder and I visited my Sister in Saskatoon.

She introduced us to Earl's, and we were both mightily impressed. We made a point of stopping at Earl's in Banff on the same trip.

I'm surprised they haven't expanded into Ontario.

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice food pics today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home