Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yes. The Rabbit Died




Here we are getting all wound up over the fight over women's rights and Sheena thinks back to the struggle for choice she herself had this weekend.

A celebration of feminity and grownuppedness. Solidarity with her estrofesting comrades. Sheena was faced with difficult alternatives, but chose what was right for her.

No regrets or late night hauntings over this tough decision: The Slow Roasted Carolina Rabbit swiss chard and applewood smoked bacon ravioli, candied garlic jus ... 24.95

The bunny melted in my mouth. Like a moist gamey turkey, perfect with the Jovino Oregon Pinot Noir recommended and accepted. Slightly bitter sauteed greens, al dente baconish ravioli.

Sheena's girlie peeps had the scallops and African squash soup. But I think I won that night at Canoe. My nose is still wiggling and my tail feels extra puffy tonight.

6 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Leatherhands said...

Ahhh...you know I love women with a slightly puffy tail.

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The rabbit kicked the bucket, the rabbit kicked the bucket!"

But how come we don't eat rabbit instead of beef?

I've never had it. Does it taste like chicken?

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMmmMMMmMMm

stop!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ate thumper?

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

I read through your blog and often wonder, "What makes my life so worth living in comparison to hers?" This is one of those days... wow!

I was disappointed you weren't nominated for Best Personal Blog. Me love yours long time.

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A life , for the Ages .

She can be , quite contagious .


You can try it ,

If you dare .


She won't ever , even care .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home