Monday, January 14, 2008

Screw the Primaries! Vote SheenaVision

And associated hangers-on in categories not graced by moi.

Best Personal Blog - SheenaVision

Best Prog Rocker - Sooey Says

Best Blog - WTF. Go Raymi

Here's a Toughie - Best Humour Blog. Raymi? Canadian Cynic? NineGramBrain? ugh... hate the pressure.

Best Biz Blog. Uninstalled, yay!...

Best Local Blog. Another ugh - Slurpees 'n Murder? SaskBoy? The Internationalist?

Bestest Conservative. Crazy Lady Central! Rachel? Joanne? Kate? Where's Ezra?

6 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ezra has the longest menstrual periods of all us crazy bitches.

pfft i don't need no contest to tell me i'm the craziest.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheena, nominate Broadsides for that new Feminist category. I would but I don't know how. I don't even know how to vote for myself. Gawd. What if I get zero votes now? Other bloggers will start wondering if I even write my own material.

I. Just. Can't. Handle. One. More. Thing.

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that being said, if someone votes in my category - and it isn't for me - i'll shank ya.

cheers!

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many crazy yapping people to choose from, it reminds me of picking a puppy from the humane society.

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I brake for Killer Cleavage.

Whether it's a shot in the dark,
or otherwise.

(Perhaps that wouldn't be fair,
to the other contestants.).

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i dont even want to win anything this time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home