Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hey Baby, What's Your Sign?

RUN! to your local LCBO and grab as many of the D'Arenberg Hermit Crabs as you can fit in your old kit bag. Found a few stacks at Royal York & Bloor W. this weekend. $15.95, which is a fricking amazing price. God love government run likker-stores, eh? I know for a fact its priced in the $20US range because I've paid that trying to create a little stash North of 49.

The Crab got Sheena through some long lonely stressful nights during her extended stay in Australia a couple of years ago. If she would have had a blog back then it would have been called "The 'Bane of My Existence"...

I'm a whore for anything D'arenberg, and had my first oenological orgasm with a 1999 Dead Arm Shiraz. I've been a somewhat rabid collector ever since.

The Hermit Crab is a viognier/marsanne blend. The Viognier is the dominant grape - emparting a floral fruity nose. Less over the top than a Gewurtz, tropical without the sweetness. Kind of like eating lychees while rolling around naked in a field of daisies.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you're saying they should market it with sex dice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home