Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Stroll. Dusseldorf Edition

1 hour of sleep in the last 29, landing in Dusseldorf via LHR this afternoon. Sun is out, lovely warm and breezy. Hotel is on the waterfront, the Rhine on one side and completely rebuilt docklands on the other. A lovely balance of new and funky architecture built up and around the traditional working docks...



Tom Hanks was right I guess.


Someone who was not enjoying the spring sun.



Dusseldorf Docklands area. Lovely. Funky new design built up around traditional old docklands structures on the Rhine.

CN tower's little wimpy brother.

Hey man, how's it hangin.
I had a very weird flashback to Brisbane when I saw this building on the waterfront boardwalk.

More new building.



Interesting.


My hotel is in this shot. More later on one of these buildings particularly.


Turquoise building.




Aluminum can building.

I like how the graffiti makes it look like eyeshadow on this T-Mobile shop.

I have no idea what this guy is saying, but I think I like his style.

Slutty fur.

8 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't nothin' , quite like it ...

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheena*

I haven't been able

To sleep , either .

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Die" means "the" in German. I know this because of Sideshow Bob's tattoo, which said "The, Bart, The"

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Das ist shade .

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eyeshadow ? Oh , YEAH ..

Sweet dreams ....

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that shiny one is cool!

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Spy ...
You're pretty wicked, yourself ...

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know , Sheena ,

You could end

all your posts ,

with the words ,

Slutty fur .

If you wanted to ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home