Friday, February 29, 2008

REMINDER! February is FREE MONTH - Winner Declared!

Almost forgot, my dear readers. But please be advised that in accordance with the decades long tradition Chez SheenaVilleTownBurg, February is Free Month. Post random scores or unnoticed big purse merch lifts here....


Updated to declare the Winner - The Georgia Cheek at http://cheekiermesly.blogspot.com/2008/02/it-cant-get-any-freer-than-this-baby.html

Nice one, chickie. I think I'll spend my day being free too...

8 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

I heart you - and it's free!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger CheekierMeSly said...

Hmm. A "free" four class upgrade for my rental car cuz they were low on inventory, worth about $250 for the week. 1/2 off my hotel of 3 days cuz of their snafu on inventory gave me $120 back in my pocket.

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This week I won a contest: t-shirt, baseball hat, 3 or 4 pens, 1 pad of paper, 2 stickers, etc. I'm going to try harder to win this year.

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went on a University tour and got a free slice of pizza and a gingerale and a really good chocolate chip cookie.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

free card from hallmark cuz i've bought 9 in the last 3 years, free shipping on my perfume from switzerland, free cloth bag with my salad purchase, free trip to Regina (more of a punishment than anything), so far that's it.

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Glories of Canada :

Free Moose, if you can catchum'.

Free pussy, if you can snatchem'.

 
At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once knew a bitch was so wicked ,

She barely let men out 'er thicket .

Her prepondererance was sly ,

and the theme gone awry ,

to the point that 'er motions

did flickit .

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger CheekierMeSly said...

Aw, spanks! My first innerdnet contest win! I'm getting all verklempt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home