Sunday, October 07, 2007

YYZ > CLT > MCO Thoughts

1. If Sheena worked for Nike I would pay $500 cash to every man-boob saggy ass middle aged doofus who was a walking embarrassment to my brand so he could give me heretoforementioned shirt and just walk nekkid.

2. Sheena now refuses to spend any money at any news stand who puts Wired Magazine in the "Men's Interest" section. Fuck off Sexist shitheads.

3. Balance in my life is achieved by levelling off all the nice cool exciting glamour shit with having to listen to Southern Cougars do wine tastings in airports and ask whether it is true that wines called Pinot Grigio have to come from the region named that in France.

4. It is becoming increasingly difficult to tell the diff between little girls dressed up as Disney Barbie Princesses and those undergoing first Communion.

5. When Terminal B smells like urine no matter which way you try to turn your head, it is good to have an Elite card so you can go to the bathroom and not feel like throwing up.

5. I think I saw someone die today on the road to Disney World. The car was on fire upside down and the cops were there but the fire trucks were still en route. Le sigh.

10 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Romantic Heretic said...

I guess you're glad I don't wear Nike then, eh, Sheena. ;)

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

with the bathroom thing....boy, you wouldn't do well travelling in a lot of countries!!!!!!

FSP is on at Harper Valley :D

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger TK Kerouac said...

hi
Im going private
If you'd like a invite, email me at tkkerouac@gmail.com
momtheminx

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

But say, would you pay me $500 to put on the brand?

BTW, I just found out that Aimee Mann is in The Big Lebowski. I believe she's the woman who cuts off her toe for the proof of life...

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger K-Dough said...

Dying on the way to Disney World? At least that person was saved the consumerist hell torture that lay ahead of him.

Thank god for divine mercies.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to go to Disney World - WITH A BAD ATTITUDE!!!!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

Actually sooey, Pat and I had a great Halloween a few years ago at the Anaheim Disneyland when we went during the day cause kids were in school and smuggled in little (ahem...) mickeys of raspberry sour puss and the only safe place to do shots was in the bathroom because everywhere else was security cameras.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, #5 was scary

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

Which #5?

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the one about the car rolling over! YIkes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home