Sunday, September 30, 2007

From the Why Do People Over Complicate Shit All the Time Dept...

"Look For Me (I'll Be Around)"

When you tire of all the bright lights

Haste that's killing and you're willing to stay home nights

When your feet are back on the solid ground

Look for me, I'll be around

When the new crowd starts to bore you

Just remember there is someone to adore you

When you're weary of nights out on the town

Look for me, I'll be around

May not seem exciting the way those others do

I'm emotion, my devotion

You will need some day as I need you

When the kicks go that it brings you

You will hanker for an anchor just to cling to

When you've lived it up till it's got you down

Look for me, look for me

Look for me, I'll be around



3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this love song makes me sad

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love her! by the way, i'm springing for a digital tuner for the git player

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd. ANOTHER cd to try. Just stop it, okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home