Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Quarts

An acquaintance and style moocher asked me today, "Sheena: What will you miss most about leaving Ottawa for Toronto"?

1. The Aloha Room. Dead Kennedys, Littlest Hobo, Lemon Balm Mojitos and Chairs from the Montreal Forum.










2. Shawarmas after 1am. Marroush, Elgin Street, Hull.



3. Prescott Hotel: Meebs & Pints, Square Pizzas and Cinquante by the Quart.

4. Lucky Ron. "Number 4!!!!"

The City that Fun Forgot? Nah.. The City that Boring Assholes Never Got to Know.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm... that's not very many things, SHEENA!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheena,

I know there is at least one bar in Toronto that has seats from the old Montreal Forum, but it was a few years ago I was there & the name escapes me.

Your title of "Quarts" reminds me of one of the things I miss about Montreal-beer in quart bottles.

Regards,

Reg Info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home