Sunday, May 25, 2008

Don't Worry, Raymi, No.. I Have Not Gotten a Life

Sheena recognizes she has not blogged since May 12 and yes some busy-ness has overtaken her and her digital camera card reader has been away from her for a few days and then there were drinkies with The Cheek at the Top of the Cock and dinners at very chichi Windy City joints and her cell phone is broken and Mom is visiting and I have been spending every single last dollar of the paycheck in recreating my Roman holiday experience in the Courtyard of the Jungle Queen....

More to follow soon. I promise.

9 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life's ness , is what you make it .

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Majesty .

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Romantic Heretic said...

I had the pleasure of your company recently so that held me through your Time Of No Blog Posts.

Barely. ;)

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Antonia Z said...

You planting grapes? lemons?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

ok good

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grapes or Lemons ?

Now THAT , is the question ...

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was worried you fancied your stick sausage more than your fans.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry. She does. But I'm sure your worry about Sheena is nothing compared to your worry about me. I understand, but I'm learning French this week and I can't be partout.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger CheekierMeSly said...

Was a playzur, indeed, to see you last week in the Windy City, Sheena. Have you put your pink spatula to use yet? Does it match the TV, as hoped?

Can't wait to see snaps of the courtyard transformation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home